Rice Krispie Bites
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 10 oz or 40 regular sized Marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5½ cups rice crispy treats (the original recipe calls for 6 cups, but I like my treats with a little more marshmallow)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Add treats by the spoonful to mini cupcake holders. Carefully shape by hand.
- Best served and eaten the same day.
Recipe by Just Short of Crazy at http://www.justshortofcrazy.com/rice-krispie-treat-bites/