Sweet Glazed Carrots
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled & sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Country Crock Spread
- 1Tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ cup water
- Salt & pepper
- Melt spread in large skillet over medium heat. Cook until spread is a nice brown color.
- Add carrots. Cook for 5-8 minutes until carrots are fork tender, but not mushy.
- Add brown sugar and water. Cook until water has evaporated and carrots are glazed.
- Removed from heat and add salt & pepper to taste, if needed.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Just Short of Crazy at http://www.justshortofcrazy.com/sweet-glazed-carrots-a-thanksgiving-giveaway/