Keeping track of the kids sports schedules can be tough, but add being a Coach or Team Parent to that mix and it becomes a real challenge. Juggling game dates, players names, practices, and more and you’ll start to wonder what you’ve signed up for. Using the HomeTeam App will help you keep everything together on your smart phone so you’re never scrambling for paper reminders again.
In the App Store on your smart phone search for HomeTeam or click here to go directly to the iTunes link. Install the app on your phone and get ready to add your team(s) to the app.
Love that you can include your jersey colors on the app and the entire app can be linked right to your calendar.
Once the info is added you’ll be able to track games, email players/parents, see your players and their positions at a glance and more.
If you are a coach use this app to:
- Maintain rosters for all your teams, including player and parent contact information.
- Maintain your team calendar on the Web with just a few easy taps on your device. Add game info to your device calendar.
- Send e-mails and text messages to players and parents.
- Automatically compose and address to the whole team an e-mail with detailed game information.
If you are a team parent use this app to:
- View an all-in-one schedule of upcoming games for all of your kids’ teams.
- Automatically add games to your device calendar or work calendar.
- View contact info for other team parents to arrange carpooling and get-togethers.
- Receive up-to-date game information from coaches and managers. Get directions to the game.
- Automatically address e-mails and text messages to other team parents.
If you are a player use this app to:
- Maintain rosters for all your teams, with photos and contact information.
- Send an e-mail or text message to one or all players.
- Automatically add games to your device calendar.
- Receive up-to-date game information from coaches and managers.
I think the HomeTeam App is a great way to keep everyone organized so you can have a winning team!