If you like gingersnap cookies you are going to love these. It’s another delicious cookie I found while browsing through the Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes cookbook (pg 285). Emma and Alan love these cookies. A slightly crisp outside and a moist and chewy center. Life is good!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar and butter. Add egg and molasses. Combine until blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Cover and place in refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Roll dough into 1″ balls, roll in sugar and then place 2″ apart on a lined cooking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes. Cool for one minute and then cool completely on wire racks.
<h6>post contains aff link</h6>