My travel bucket list is extensive and not in any particular order, except maybe the walking tour of Tuscany and hiking Manchu Picchu. Really, I need to do those soon. My love of Italy just keeps growing and I’ve never even stepped on it’s soil. I’m not sure what the pull is, but I need to go there soon.
However, I will take travel opportunities as they come my way and hopefully some of those opportunities will allow me to check a few of these off my bucket list. Really, my motto is “have passport, will travel”. I love exploring and discovering new areas. This is by no means a complete list. It is always growing and changing.
If you a media or PR company that represents one of these areas please contact me about working together to bring awareness to your destination.
2. Hike Manchu Picchu.
3. Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
4. Caravan through New Zealand
5. Enjoy the beaches of Fiji
6. Ride The Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide, Australia
9. Vancouver, British Columbia
10. Galapagos Islands
11. Polar Bear Tour At Cape Churchill
12. Drive a convertible Ferrari, fast, very, very fast
13. Cannes, France
14. Easter Island
15. Explore castles & learn the lores of Ireland
16. See the Big 5 in Africa
17. Cotswolds, England
18. Foodie tour through France
1. Explore the length of the Oregon Coast
2. Las Vegas, while I’m there I need to swing by Hoover Dam
3. Storm Chase
5. Camp, hike, and look for wildlife in Maine
6. Drink wine in Napa Valley
12. San Antonio, Texas
13. See the Northern Lights from Alaska
14. Hatteras Island, North Carolina
15. Luxury Spa Getaway—anywhere.
16. Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico
18. DuBuque, IA
20. Arches National Park, Utah