These are soooo good! Here’s what you do.
1. Place some caramels in a micro safe bowl, add a pinch or two of salt, depending on how much caramel you are melting.I used kosher salt, but you could also use sea salt.
2. Melt in micro. I set at 30 second intervals and mix in between until melted.
3. Crush pistachios or nut of your choice.
4. After caramel is melted, dip strawberry in caramel, roll in nuts, set aside to cool.
5. Try to eat only a couple. It will be hard!
I only made 6 of these since it’s just Alan & I home right now. It was the perfect dessert.
Muggy. Muggy. Muggy. That pretty much sums up the weather around here lately. I’m not really complaining (well, maybe a little) but it is just too muggy and hot to bother cooking in the kitchen. That means we are either having salads or cooking on the grill. Here’s some idea to keep you and your …Read More
We are having a heat wave in northern Michigan right now. It is hot, and worse than the hot is the MUGGY. ick. I don’t mind the heat, but the mugginess has to go. In honor of the heat wave here are some yummy delicious looking treats to keep you cool. Raspberry Coconut Popsicles …Read More
If you read my fear post you know I recently told fear to get the heck out of my life. What has happened since then has been interesting. My boss is less than thrilled that I am resigning. I have been with the company over 8 years and run a very smooth office, if …Read More
Have you found Pinterest.com yet??? I am completely addicted. Pinterest is a visual feast and isn’t something that can be described…it has to be experienced. Here are some of my favorite pins. You can see more by visiting here. If you’d like an invite to join just leave me your email address and I’ll send …Read More