After nearly 20 hours of travel, due to some detours, we are back to reality. Costa Rica was wonderful and WARM and mostly sunny. I miss the warmth. Not even home for 24 hours yet and I want to leave again….winter does that to me. Don’t get me wrong. I absolutely love being home, I just don’t like the cold
Anywho. I have much to catch up on. I really thought I would be able to blog more from the road, but sharing the laptop with two teenagers kinda put an end to that idea. I have some book reviews to post, some travel tips I want to share and a general wrap up of Costa Rica–some interesting thoughts about that country.
While I was gone Anne over at 500 Places With Kids awarded me a Stylish Blogger Award. This is about the ONLY way I would have any style during travel Thanks Anne!
So the award works this way:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers!
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So, I’m not very good at following the rules…just ask Alan–it makes him crazy that I consider rules “guidelines”. Here’s how I’m going to play. I did thank Anne and I really recommend a stop by her site…lots of great stuff. I’ll share a few things about me, however, instead of awarding this blog to others if you read this blog I want to award YOU, yes you, with the Stylish Blogger Award. Just pick up the award, let your peeps know that you received it here and pass it on.
Few things about me:
1. I absolutely LOVE exploring and visiting new place, but I absolutely suck at the traveling portion—road trips, air travel, airport security, etc, etc…I do not enjoy that part at all.
2. I’ve discovered that three weeks of 24/7 with a spouse is way too much together time.
3. I’m taking a hiatus from my photography business. I’m completely burned out and really feel the need to walk away from it for a while. (more on this in a future post)
4. I’m not a fan of chocolate, oreos or chocolate chip cookies. I don’t mind some chocolates..I’m a big fan of Lindt truffles–usually the white chocolate ones, but the rest I can do without.
5. I have plans to vegetable garden this year. I’ve had a small one the past couple years as practice, but I want to try a bigger one that will allow me to can/freeze some veggies for the winter.