DON’T SPEND A FORTUNE TO LOOK FLAWLESS
Esthetician to the stars Raisa Ruder learned her time-tested beauty techniques from her Ukrainian grandmother (or babushka, as they say in the old country). Now everyone can discover the all-natural, better-than-botox secrets the Hollywood stars use to shine on the red carpet! Ruder reveals her sought-after beauty recipes that can fight wrinkles, plump lips, and eliminate crow’s feet and acne, using inexpensive, everyday grocery items like eggs, honey, vegetable oil and strawberries (and a splash of vodka for freshness!). At last, by popular demand, Raisa Ruder opens up her babushka’s secret pantry and shares her most amazing and effective beauty advice:
- Skin-saving Soufflés – whipped up wonders that shrink pores, brighten skin, and diminish lines
- Chocolate weight-loss wrap- a moment on the hips, tightens, tucks, and nips!
- Hot hair- a cayenne pepper blend that leaves locks silky, soft, and fun
- PediPure- a soothing, smoothing foot scrub made with milk and mint
- Lustrous Lashes – a simple castor oil serum that thickens and lengthens
- Perfect Pucker- a mix of salt, green tea, and fruit that plumps up lips naturally
And much more…
# Hardcover: 208 pages
# Publisher: Wellness Central; 1 edition (June 24, 2010)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 044655586X
Fun book with lots of beauty tips and tricks. A girl can use all the help she can get and this would be a great addition to anyone’s bag of beauty tricks. Most of the recipes just call for everyday household items. Things that you probably already have in your kitchen cupboard. When the book first arrived and I was checking out the index I went first to the age spot section. The first line reads “Welcome All Cougars!” i love that the author incorporates her sense of humor throughout the book. This book is around 10 bucks at Amazon….great investment.