I have been loving my blogging life. I have blog met so many great people. I hope that someday our paths cross in person~~I just know we would have so much to talk about.
One blogging friend, The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife, award me this very pretty bloggy award. When you have a minute be sure to check out her blog.
By accepting this award I’m suppose to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this on to 15 bloggers. I can’t think of 7 very interesting things about myself, but here’s some odds and ends about my life:
1. I turned 40 in November–still can’t believe I’m that freaking old (sigh)
2. I have a malti-poo that turned 1 year old yesterday. I never thought I would be the type of person to completely baby their dog. It’s a good lesson in never saying never.
3. I love to travel, but don’t get to go often. Last trip was 3 years ago to my current favorite place on Earth; Hatteras Island, NC…I ♥ it there! I’ve also been to China and have no desire to go back.
hhhmmmm…..geesh that’s only 3, 4 more to go. I do lead a boring life.
4. I’m a born, bred, and raised Michigander and as wonderful as Michigan is for the couple months of summer and fall (all 8-12 weeks of it) I can’t wait to move some place warmer.
5. I hate chocolate chips and oreo cookies. (ick!)
6. My parents have been married for 44 years–practically unheard of in today’s world.
7. Finally (see its harder than you’d think), I think I’ve been blessed with just about the best kids ever. Sure, there are days when I think WTF (and I have to pour a big ole drink), but most days are a complete blessing and I really do know how lucky I am.
15 Beautiful Bloggers:
2. The Boogie Man Is My Friend (Momma Fargo, I know you’ve received this award before, but damn girl, your blog makes me laugh out loud!)
14. Pinch My Salt
15. To you, my wonderful readers. That’s right, I mean YOU! Please accept this award and pass it on to the many wonderful, beautiful, bloggers you know.